|Fund Description||The OC Dynamic Equity Fund invests principally in high quality small and medium sized stocks with sustainable business models and attractive investment fundamentals listed or about to list on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).|
|Objective||The objective of the Fund is to provide investors with strong long-term returns. The Fund combines the Core Fundamental investment strategy of the OC Premium Small Companies Fund with the objective of adding further value through investing in select Emerging Leaders and event driven Alpha Plus positions.|
|Stock range||30 - 50 Stocks|
|Australian Equities ñ Core Fundamental||65% - 100%|
|Australian Equities ñ Emerging Leaders||0% -10%|
|Australian Equities ñ Alpha Plus||0% -10%|
|Cash Limit||0% - 20%|
|Management Fee||1.72% p.a. (including GST net of RITC)|
|Performance fee||20.5% (including GST net of RITC) of the amount the Fund outperforms its hurdle (see PDS for further information).|
|Performance hurdle||15% p. a.|
|Redemptions Payable||Usually within 7 days|
|Distributions||Yearly (30 June)|
|Distribution Reinvestment Plan||Available|
- A combination of the Core Fundamental strategy from the OC Premium Fund with up to 20% each of our Emerging Leaders and Alpha Plus strategies.
- Focus on domestically based businesses with high quality management and understandable business models.
- Access to a team of highly experienced investment professionals focused on generating excess returns.
- A unique portfolio that does not invest in companies that have complex technologies, unproven business models, companies with insufficient diversification of product and supply (e.g. single mine miners) or companies that lack sufficient liquidity.
- A proven bottom up approach to active investment management using OC’s established investment skills, coupled with select catalyst driven situations from our Alpha Plus strategy to deliver excess risk adjusted investment returns.
- An intensive company visitation program with industry analysis and strong industry contacts to provide an ‘informational edge’.
- Proprietary investment information system built up over 10 years to organise and harness the information gathered by the team.
- Flexible cash weightings of up to 20% which is a residual of the implementation of bottom up stock analysis, adjusted for liquidity requirements.
- Strong alignment of interests with clients. The managers are owners of the business and investors in the funds, providing strong investment performance incentive.
- A cap on size of funds under management to avoid compromising investment performance by lack of transactional flexibility.
|Prices at 14/12/2017||Application Price||Net Asset Value||Redemption Price||Unit Price History|
|OC Dynamic Equity Fund||3.8242||3.8128||3.8014||Click Here|
* Please note the unit prices ex-distribution post 30 June 2017.
|To 30 November 2017||1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year||3 Years (p.a.)||5 Years (p.a.)||Since incep (p.a.)|
|OC Dynamic Equity Fund||1.3%||6.7%||18.6%||26.9%||16.7%||19.1%||13.3%|
|S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index||3.9%||11.6%||17.3%||20.5%||13.4%||7.4%||6.3%|
* Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The total returns of the OC Dynamic Equity Fund over specified periods are shown in the above table. This table contains information regarding Total Returns to the date specified. Total Returns are calculated after taking into account all fees. Before 1 July 2004, performance fees were not paid out of the Funds but billed by OC Funds directly to investors. In this table, the Total Returns for the period prior to 1 July 2004 have been adjusted to reflect the paid performance fees as if the fees were paid out by the Funds. The Total Return performance figures quoted are historical, calculated using end of month mid prices and do not allow the effects of income tax or inflation. Total Returns assume the reinvestment of all distributions. The performance is quoted net of all fees and expenses. The Indices do not incur these costs. Positive returns, which the Funds are designed to provide, are different regarding risk and investment profile to index returns.
- BT Wrap
- IOOF Pursuit
- Macquarie Wrap
John Clothier, General Manager, Distribution
M +61 408 488 549 | E firstname.lastname@example.org